Sunday, March 21, 2010

Old and New Kawasaki



It may not be a surprise now how big a fan I am of the Kawasaki Rose after reading my last posts. So when a colleague of me asked me if I could fold a Kawasaki Rose new style I was surprised at first, because I thought there's only one way to fold it. After founding a diagram on the internet that shows you how to fold the K-rose new style, I at first didn't dare to get started with it. Because the instructions seems to be above my skills and I couldn't quite figure out how to fold the last steps.

Well, I tried it eventually and indeed I couldn't finish my rose properly because I got all messed up while following the last steps. It took me at least three more tries before I figured out the trick.
This style definitely has it's own charm, but I prefer the old style: to me that one is much easier to fold :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment